Cpanel 11.24 comes with an Autofixer that allows you to fix common problems that may prevent access to certain parts of your system. The autofixer can be envoked two ways:
or in WHM:
https://your.server.ip.here:2087/scripts2/autofixer (and enter the name of the script)
The script argument would be the name of the script you are running through the autofixer. You can find a list of autofixer scripts here:
So for instance, if you wanted to repair a broken SSH configuration and you can’t access SSH on your server, there is a script called ‘safesshrestart‘ in the autofixer repository that you can run:
Alternatively, you can pass the script through /scripts/autorepair.
Commonly used autofixers (taken from the cPanel Documentation)
- test — Test autofixer on your system, nothing gets changed.
- bsdbindfix — Resolve port issue with BIND 9.
- compresszlibfix — Fix for compress zlib error.
- dbdmysql — DBD::mysql fix for older version of Red Hat (i.e. 7.3).
- fpindexfile — Fix for FrontPage index.
- iptablesflush — Flush iptables rules from WHM if you are firewalled from SSH access.
- libxml64fix — Fix for libXML on 64-bit systems.
- resellerresourceacctounts — Fix for reseller resource accounts.
- safesshrestart — Restores SSH Config and restarts SSH, should you be locked out.
- vfilterfix — Restores
- yumduprpmfix — This script will attempt to locate and resolve any duplicate RPMs.